Missouri Advocates For Families Affected by Autism

We are a citizens action group advocating and lobbying for families that have a child with special needs. We believe that EVERY child has a right to a FREE and APPROPRIATE EDUCATION and should NEVER BE LEFT BEHIND.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Jeff Grisamore Not: I Need The Help of Missouri Families

Jeff Grisamore Not: I Need The Help of Missouri Families

Missouri Families: I am preparing a petition for a bill similar to that in Kansas. I want Missouri children to be protected from bullying by their teachers. It happens far too often and it needs to stop. I need help from Missouri families. I need to get as many signatures as possible. We can't let this opportunity slip by. Missouri children deserve to be protected, too. "Studies show that bullying perpetrated by an adult, such as a teacher, can be even more harmful than bullying by a peer, quadrupling the child’s odds of suicidal thinking."

No comments: